Tailoring your skincare according to your skin type will do wonders for your skin. Our skin type is determined by genetics, environments, the products we use, and even what we eat and drink. The key to maintaining healthy skin is keeping it properly hydrated, and using products that are formulated for your skin type. How do you know which products to use? First you have to determine what type of skin you have!
Signs you might have dry skin...
- your skin gets red easily
- you feel a stinging sensation when your skin is irritated
- your skin reacts with redness, flakes, or irritation when you change your skincare routine
- your skin gets itchy after being in a pool or hot tub
- wrinkles and folds in the skin seem more pronounced or painful
Still looking for a skincare routine for dry skin?
Download the FREE skin type finder + BONUS skincare regimen with product recommendations
Moisture Boost Smoothing Face Crème
Don't have DRY skin?
→ How to take care of COMBINATION Skin
→ How to take care of SENSITIVE Skin
→ How to take care of OILY Skin
LIKE THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Moisturize with Moisture Boost Smoothing Face Creme
Calm down red skin with Superfood Glow Oil
Pump up Collagen with Restore Stem Cell Serum